* The goal of the program is to expose the students to the theory and practice of modern RF and RFIC design technology and to guide the engineers throughout the process of becoming contributing RF and RFIC Engineers in any Electronics company
* Every participant will implement the industrial level project with real requirements, design stages and tools using.
* The program is constructed such that it will cover most of relevant aspects of RF and RFIC design and will emphasize the advantages of effectively using the powerful tools and equipment that are offered by RF equipment vendors.
* The successful graduates (those who passed the final exam and successfully defended their project) will gain an industrial experience that is equal at least to 1-2 years in some High Tech company.
Who can attend
Electronics Engineers Target: to become a certified and knowledgeable Junior RF/RFIC Designer with experience level equal to 1-2 years at least.
11-12 months, 550 hours - 250 academic hours and 300h work on project hours at home.
1 evening class on weekdays (Mon-Thu, 5.30pm-10.00pm), or 1 morning class on Friday (9.00-13.30).
The course is vaguely partitioned into 2 Parts � 2 Semesters:
1. Semester A:
* RF Design
2. Semester B:
* RFIC Design
1. Project for RF Design (Semester A)
2. Project for RFIC Design (Semester B)
Course Grading Criteria
The grading of each student will be measured by the exams and the implementation of the project of each semester.
הידיעות הנקראות ביותר