This program provides SW & HW engineers with the basic knowledge and experience required for working in Embedded Real-Time systems design, with strong emphasis on ARM processors. Graduates of this course are expected to understand the internal architecture of ARM processors, understand ARM assembly language constructs, and be able to indicate the main differences between ARM and other competitive processors. The program covers:
1. All necessary aspects of the CPU structure, assembler and the main concept of the design
2. Architectures of ARM based systems
3. The tools which are used for coding, compiling and debugging code for ARM processors
4. The RT embedded coding principles in C and Assembly for ARM processors
Who can attend
Electronics, Computers and SW Engineers and other Engineers with HW and SW knowledge
Studies: ~2 Months, 6-7 lessons 5 hours every one.
One evening class on weekdays (Mon-Thu, 17:30pm-22.00pm).
20 people max
1. ARM Processors Overview
* CPUs in ARM family
* AMR9 structure and system buses
2. ARM system architecture: AMBA Peripheral devices
3. Programming the Embedded Systems based on ARM processors (C, ASM)
* Practice with Design tools Compiler, Linker and Debugger) in the lab and at Home
4. Practice – Introduction to HW debugging tools
5. Designing Embedded Computing Platform:
* Memory and I/O Device
* Clock management, IC and DMA and other peripheral devices.
הידיעות הנקראות ביותר